Friday 1 April 2016

HOW TO GROW CORIANDER GREENS FROM SEEDS?

Coriander seeds and its leaves spice up our food. It must grow in every kitchen garden.  Some tricks to be needed... This post is how to grow coriander seeds in a pot.  We can use trays in which we can grow multiple rows of coriander plants.







Coriander seeds contain two seeds in its shell. when split it increases the germination rate since it is scared. The way I do is, I wear a rubber chappal in my right hand and rub gently the spreading seeds
in the rough floor surface. Try like this...



Now I am going to sow the seeds.  I make the rows by a stick. Simply sow the split coriander seeds in that row and once it is done cover the seeds with sands. Water them and wait to germinate.















Coriander seeds start germinating somewhere between five to seven days.

View the image.









I keep the pot  in a place where the saplings can get the good sunlight. I water it gently without damaging its stem. We should give them  water spray.  In another ten days coriander leaves are ready to harvest.

Try and enjoy..!

Fresh and Emerald green Cilantro in your hands ..








No comments:

Post a Comment